Here at SubQuery we are gearing up for the Public Sale on 30 January 2024, ready to execute our plans to facilitate a web3 infrastructure revolution, however, let’s look back on where we have come from and why no other team today is better equipped to Decentralise the Future. Today, we let the numbers speak for themselves.
SubQuery SDK Query Speed: From Swift to Sublime
The SubQuery SDK is the core of SubQuery and has been since February 2021. In Q4 of 2023, we released SubQuery version 3 which saw major improvements added and took our SubQuery indexing toolkit to the next level, providing its customers with a superior and faster development experience. Our team of dedicated developers is proud to have rolled out constant new features and optimisations which has brought us to where we are today:
- 1.85x Faster: SubQuery is up to 1.85x faster for common projects over The Graph (e.g. the standard Ethereum Name Service project) thanks to multi-threading and a store cache layer.
- 130+ Networks Supported: With the recent additions of Immutable and Celo, SubQuery now supports over 125 chains across EVM, Cosmos and Polkadot ecosystems and beyond. This makes SubQuery the largest indexer available in terms of chain support.
- 9,798 Dependent Projects: According to GitHub, there are almost 10,000 public repositories that depend on the core SubQuery CLI package.
SubQuery Managed Service: A Testimony for Robust Infrastructure
Scalability has been a cornerstone of SubQuery's success. The Managed Service’s ability to handle an increasing volume of data without compromising performance has been a game-changer for developers building leading applications. With 100s of millions of daily requests and hundreds of active projects, SubQuery's managed service provides industry-leading hosting for our customers. With the rise of the decentralised SubQuery Network, we can assure our Managed Service customers that there will be no disruption to their service and the below numbers will continue to grow:
- 7,000+ project deployments: more than 7,000 unique projects have been set up and deployed, each aggregating different blockchain datasets from across our 125+ supported networks.
- 4,000+ users: this is how many people have used our Managed Service to support their indexer hosting needs. We have customers across several ecosystems and all verticals including the likes of Moonbeam, Astar, Eclipse Fi, Nova Wallet, Soulbound and White Whale.
- 99.9% uptime: SubQuery prides itself of being reliable so you can sleep easy at night, with 99.9% uptime, that’s less than 9 hours of downtime a year.
The SubQuery Network: Decentralising the Future
We are on the cusp of launching the SubQuery Network mainnet in February 2024, and everything is primed and ready to go. In 2022 we launched Kepler Network, a pre-mainnet release that enabled us to bootstrap the network sustainably by bringing onboard proficient indexers and projects. Since then we have on-boarded real consumers who are efficiently consuming data into their dApps plus thousands of delegators earn rewards by staking their kSQT tokens on their favourite indexers. We’re proud of the success of the network so far and excited to share the numbers below:
- 2,369 pre-mainnet indexers - our existing community of top node runners trustlessly receive rewards for running data indexing infrastructure. The SubQuery evolution will see decentralised RPC’s added to the network and our indexers have already expressed their interest in adding RPC node running to their suite of services.
- 7.84 million kSQT staked or delegated in the network
- Stake Rate: 70.54% - the stake rate is the total kSQT staked plus the total kSQT delegated divided by the total amount of circulating kSQT. This high staking rate is a very positive indication that our indexers and delegators are actively participating in the network.
Community Engagement Metrics: A Social Proof of Success
Throughout years of building SubQuery, our thriving community has been at the forefront of everything we do. You’ve been supporting us, sharing our vision with your friends, and helping us reach thousands of web3 natives. Beyond technical metrics, SubQuery's performance is also reflected in its vibrant and engaged community:
- 115,000+ total community size
- 10,000+ participants in the SubQuery Seekers challenge in less than 24 hours, 150,000+ in less than one week!
- 40,000+ members on SubQuery’s Zealy
- 13,000+ learners completed the SubQuery Hero Course and SubQuery Indexing 101 course
With a commitment to continuous improvement and innovation, SubQuery is poised to set new performance metrics and milestones in the years to come. As we eagerly anticipate the next chapter in SubQuery's journey, one thing remains clear – our performance will undoubtedly continue to shape the landscape of web3 data infrastructure.
Let’s shape the future of web3, together.
SubQuery Network is innovating web3 infrastructure with tools that empower builders to decentralise the future. Our fast, flexible, and open data indexer supercharges dApps on over 125 networks, enabling a user-focused web3 world. Soon, our Data Node will provide breakthroughs in the RPC industry, and deliver decentralisation without compromise. We pioneer the web3 revolution for visionaries and forward-thinkers. We’re not just a company - we’re a movement driving an inclusive and decentralised web3 era. Let's shape the future of web3, together.